Friday, September 20, 2013

Haiti so far in pics...

We flew to Miami on Sept 17th...
 The clouds were pretty amazing that day...
 This was it. The moment was here...#wilsonstohaiti
 Our first glimpses of the streets of Haiti. Lots of hustle and bustle...
 We loaded our luggage into the tap-tap and headed for our new home...
 This is the view from the 2nd floor...its pretty amazing...
 My new office is pretty sweet...
 and, look at the new guy at America World. Crazy.
 Love seeing all the shirts arriving to their owners...
 These are 2 of the 3 puppies who live at the house. They are growing on me :)
 This made my day to walk down and see these. We would not survive without them...
 Buying bananas with Haitian money or Gourdes. These bananas were about 121 gourde, or about $2.89.
This is the best invention ever. A mosquito zapper racket. Its kind of sad how enjoyable it is. But, I feel less bad knowing that 30 or more of the little guys have bitten me...
 I love being at the house throughout the day and looking out our always-open front door...
 New friend and coworker...
There you have it, a view of our first few days!

2 comments: